BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Awards...

Sounds like GRAMMY AWARDS right?
Hahhahahahahaahahhaaaa...
Sbenarnyer.. Ary ni, My family and i kene pergi Terengganu coz nak ambik Academic Excellent Award... And it's for my SPM last year... Thanks MAYBANK.... N also to my mom coz she's the one that work for Maybank....

Same as two years ago, that i got the same award given by Maybank....for my PMR....

So hary ni... Kitorang semua kene dress up much more pretty...( sbb ary2 biase dah memang cantik pown ) kekeekeekeee... a lil bit prasan yer kat situ.....

Lepas ni, insyaAllah kitorang bertolak ke Terengganu and towards to PRIMULA BEACH RESORT.... kat sinila venue awards tu....

And i wanna to say Alhamdulillah i make my mom and dad proud of myself and will get this award this evening....

InsyaAllah, will arrived at the hotel safely... ~amin...

And i will uploaded the pictures later k... 

No comments:

Post a Comment