BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy anniversary!

Assalamualaikum.. And hye everyone!

Today 11.02.2012 which is my 1st anniversary!!! Woohhooo!! Actually it's our 1st anniversary! Happy anniversary to u, Ameer Ahmad! Love u.....

Thanks to my lovely syg, Mr.Teddy a.k.a Ameer Ahmad!... Thanks mr.Teddy coz u've been spent a lot of ur precious time with me. U always there for me when i need u, u always with me no matter what gonna happen next...

Face the up's and down's with ease.... Thanks a lot syg, really appreciate u!
U, urself know that i'm really in love with u n actually, i'm totally insane in love with u... Hope u feel the same.

InsyaAllah, our relationship will last forever until we've got married, have our own children n so on.... Only death will make both of us apart.. ~Amin...

Thanks to u, because u always support me on whatever i did, n gave me the advise, really hope that u will continue doing that in the future.!

I'm sorry, if i've done something wrong n things that make u lost ur temper or whatever.. I'm sorry, if i'm busy with my work n study lately, n i know sometimes, u felt that u've been ignored by me right? ... But NO! I don't have that intention at all....

When u are busy, i will feel the same, but we have known each other for so long, u know all the things about me... And so do i, i know u very well syg.
Sometimes, if u wanna lie, i will know it's a lie.

N of course, in a relationship, it's like jealousy is all over the places right? Jealous, all those fights, Will not fade our love, n even make our relationship stronger.. InsyaAllah, if it's our faith, we will be together until we die k syg...

Thanks a lot syg.. Thank you mr.Teddy!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Happy anniversary once again syg...

Mmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :*

O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment