BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Test 2 is coming..

Assalamualaikum and hye syg...

Lama dah kan xupdate my blog...bukan sbb xnak update, but too busy with assignments, tutorials, lab reports and quizes...

Dah la test 2 dah nak dekat!!' it's really killing me right now!!!

Have to focus on study, have to work harder than before.. Do all the revisions for 4 core subject!!!! Which have about 7 to 8 or 9 chapters per subject....

;'( really need my mom, my dad, my family n my teddy right now...
So stressful.. But i have to be strong enough to achive what i want right!???

Huhhh.... Mom, dad, please pray for me n insyaAllah with all of my efforts, plus ur pray, i will success.... ~amin..

Solat hajat untuk awa ek mama, papa.... Awa pon insyaAllah xkan putus solat hahat for myself... N of course need mama n papa punyer berkat jgk...
Tsk tsk tsk tsk....

InsyaAllah i will score.. Amin..

Test 2 :

01/03/2012- maths n biology

05/03/2012- physics

06/03/2012- chemistry

No comments:

Post a Comment