BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 1, 2012

Pre-Med

Assalamualaikum n peace be upon u!!

Hye everyone!
Pre-med? What's that?
Pre-Med ni just satu persediaan untuk ambil medic. Pengenalan terhadap subjek yang nk kite ambil when we are pursuing medicine one day... #EhYeke? If i'm not mistaken la kan... Heheehee

So, Alhamdulillah and thanks to Allah because give me this oppurtunity to know more about medic n get involve in this programme. InsyaAllah, i will grab all those experiences n can be a successful doctor one day. ~amin....

I will register for Pre-med on this monday (04.06.2012), at UiTM Shah Alam. So please guys, pray for my success n insyaAllah i will not let down all of my parent's hope n make them proud of me..

I will try my best.. InsyaAllah...
One more thing, congrats to all that also get this oppurtunity especially to all my friends..meet u guys there..

For those that didn't get this, don't worry, Allah know what's the best for us right? So, insyaAllah u guys will get another better oppurtunity one day.


That's all., thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment